Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's me, it's me. It's DD.. oh. JMG!

Hi, my name is Justin Gladhill. I am 22 years old and a first year student in the 2-year Turfgrass Program here at Penn State University. I hail from a small town 10 minutes south of historic Gettysburg, Pa (by car [kind of speeding {but not too much}]) called Littlestown. The name speaks for itself as we have been hearing rumors of a second stop-light for the past 5 years.

I recently finished up 2-years of previous education at YTI Career Institute in York, Pa receiving an Associate's Degree through their Golf Course Management Program. I am very excited to be here continuing my education and also look forward to a great internship experience at Medinah Country Club just outside of Chicago, Il this coming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment